Poetry Makes Me

Hey, I'm just a poet. Words pumping warm in my veins like similies. Bones are metaphores. And the rest, the rest hasn't been written yet....
Gye Nyame Soldier

Knowledge

Knowledge
Rushing against minds to draw them current.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Broken Recorder Refocus


As a spoken word artist I never want to loose focus. Artists loose themselves in a negative arrogance. Even if they don’t blatantly express that quality, an artist’s actions speak louder than their words in an instance. Bestowed with this gift, words, I always want it become perverted with a big head. This post is great news for those who follow my words on blogs and forms of electronic media. Loving my craft I always strive to be a better wordsmith. Branding myself as a performing spoken word artist, I want my audience to not only listen to my words, but I also want them to experience them. This will happen. In the meantime read the post that will be written. Pray for increasing spirit living in me using my mouthpiece to speak. 

No comments:

Post a Comment